Saturday, October 01, 2005

Will asked if we are ready for the DVD?

I hope everyone enjoys the CD. We were working on the DVD again yesterday, it will be a 2-disk set with about 2 hours of music and a bunch of other cool stuff. I hope that it will ship this month, we still have to finalize it, reproduce it, print covers and inner sleeves, and mail them. So, is everyone ready to do this again next summer? We're starting to talk about it, so let us know what you think.

-Will

Will, I know your putting more than $20.00 into all of this! Myself, I so appreciate the work to put the music out there. It is bringing inspiration to my kids (that's priceless) and I see there eyes light up. I know what they are saying, Boy if my ole Dad was part of this I can do it too.

Dennis

1 Comments:

Blogger harry k stammer said...

I've gotta say that the CD is great. I've listened to it several times on my to LA and back and I'm still impressed with how well everyone played.

Steve

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged

See blogs and businesses for USA